ART BONUS, donating to culture
Become a patron!
Pursuant to art.1 of Legislative Decree 31.5.2014, n. 83, “Disposizioni urgenti per la tutela del patrimonio culturale, lo sviluppo della cultura e il rilancio del turismo” (Urgent provisions for the protection of cultural heritage, the development of culture and the revitalization of tourism), converted with amendments into Law no. 106 of 29/07/2014 and subsequent amendments, a tax credit has been introduced for liberal cash payments in support of culture and entertainment, the so-called Art bonus, to support patronage in favor of cultural heritage.
Those who make liberal cash donations to support culture, as required by law, will enjoy important tax benefits in the form of a tax credit.
Liberal payments that give right to credit
Important tax advantages are reserved for those who contribute to the realization of the Interplay Festival. Thanks to the Art Bonus promoted by MiBACT (Italian ministry of culture), those who make liberal cash donations to support culture, as required by law, will be able to enjoy important tax benefits in the form of a tax credit: tax relief of 65% of the amount donated, in the 5X1000 limit of revenues for legal entities, and 15% of taxable income for individuals and non-commercial entities.
The tax credit is recognized to all subjects who make the liberal disbursements in support of culture and entertainment provided by the law, regardless of the nature and legal form.
Method of implementation
If you want to make a liberal delivery in support of Mosaico Danza:
– go to the Art Bonus website in the section dedicated to the association (> link)
– contact us to agree on the details of the delivery
– make the payment in the manner provided and keep the receipt with the causal “Art Bonus Liberal Delivery for the Cultural Association Mosaico Danza / Interplay Festival – Tax code and VAT number of the patron – support for the Interplay Festival”
– take advantage of tax breaks!
Owner> Mosaic Dance Culture Association
Address> St. Tetti Rubino 47 – 10133 | Torino TO
Wire transfer: Banca Prossima – Branch 05000 – MI
CAUSAL: Art Bonus Liberal payment for the Mosaic Dance Cultural Association – Tax code and VAT number of the patron – support for the Interplay Festival.
Terms of payment
The Revenue Agency has established that the liberal disbursements in question must be made through the following payment systems:
– bank (e.g. bank transfer);
– post office (e.g. payment to current account in the name of the beneficiary);
– other payment systems provided for by art. 23 of Legislative Decree 241/97, i.e. by debit, credit and prepaid cards, bank checks and cashiers checks.
Not having sufficient guarantees of “traceability”, liberal payments made in cash cannot benefit from the tax credit.
Liberal disbursements can only be given in favor of publicly owned assets. Liberal payments made in favor of a cultural asset are therefore excluded from the Art bonus and from the facilitated tax credit, if it is privately owned even for non-profit purposes, including civilly recognized ecclesiastical entities. In these cases, the provisions already provided for by the TUIR remain applicable.